FRCR 2B 2-day Exam Course (Vivas, long cases and rapids)
The Royal Free 2B exam courses are long established and have excellent rates of success for delegates in passing their final FRCR exam. We aim to help candidates to utilise their existing radiological knowledge effectively and to improve on their exam technique and timing which are crucial for exam success.
The 2-day course runs over an intensive weekend and provides a platform for revision and refining FRCR examination skills.
This course encompasses a mixture of Viva examinations with Consultant Radiologist Examiners, long cases and rapids packets.
Delegate numbers are limited to maximise the amount of individual attention and feedback provided. The course has been specifically designed using the current RCR exam format with the help of a current FRCR examiner.
The weekend will consist of:
- Vivas– each candidate undergoes one-to-one viva sessions with the tutor providing individual feedback, with no more than 2 candidates per group
- Long cases– timed & typed format with detailed answer run-through and individual feedback
- Rapid packets– timed & typed format with detailed answer discussion
- Refreshments and lunch on both days
Candidates will have plenty of opportunity to review tricky cases with session tutors with detailed feedback and explanations of long case and rapids answers.
“We aim to challenge delegates with a varied case mix, including ‘Aunt Minnie’ and specialist cases to ensure candidates have the very best chance of all-round exam success”.
- Thomas, London, Autumn 2022: “I passed! Your tips were so useful for the rapids & longs. Excellent course with a really good mix of viva cases that really built my confidence up for the exam thank you! Great lunch too’
- Hannah, London, Spring 2021: “The long cases were really useful as I had never seen these cases before. The typing really helped me to practice my timekeeping and was similar to the RCR format. Fantastic viva tutors too’.
- Abbas, Nottingham, Autumn 2020: “Really fantastic course with great personalised feedback that really helped me to polish up before the exam- I passed!’